Back to FAQ Back to homepage
1. When do check-in desks open?
We will open the check-in counters 2 hours before your scheduled flight.
2. What is the latest time I am allowed to check in for my flight?
You have to be at the airport to check in at least 30 minutes prior to departure for domestic flights and 45 minutes for international flights.
3. When should I be at the boarding gate?
All passengers need to be at the boarding gate at least 30 minutes prior to departure. If a passenger is absent at the boarding gate then that passenger’s seat is liable to be cancelled. In such a case the airfare will not be refunded.
4. What is the difference between check-in and boarding?
Check-in enables us to confirm you for the flight, check in your checked luggage (if any) and give you your boarding pass.
Boarding, meanwhile, is the physical process of getting on the aircraft.
After completing check-in, please give yourself enough time to pass through security and passport control to ensure you are present at the boarding gate on time.
5. Do I need to present my e-ticket at check-in?
6. What ID should I present at check-in?
a. The following forms of photo ID are all acceptable :
- Adult: ID card, Military ID card, Police ID card, Driving License, Communist Party ID Card, Journalist ID Card, Passport.
- Children under 14: Birth certificate. If a guardian other than his/her parents accompanies the child then an authorized document made by his/her parents is required.
b. For international flights passengers need a valid passport and visa to enter the destination country.
7. If I don’t have an ID card or Driving Licence how can I buy ticket?
Please go to your ward of residence and ask to be issued with ID confirmation with your photo attached and a stamped seal. That will be sufficient for you to be allowed to fly with us.
8. If I am late and unable to check in for my flight will I get a refund?
9. If I am refused entry to a country due to an issue with my visa what can VJC do?
Refusal of entry: You have to pay the transportation fee and/or applied fine whenever we are asked to take you back the point of departure or another location because you are not allowed to enter a country. We will not refund the tickets