Back to FAQ Back to homepage
1. What is the difference between a cheap ticket on Vietjet Air and a regular ticket on another airline?
They offer the same seats on the aircraft, but the added services are less for the cheap ticket. These limitations include:
Hand luggage limits to 7kg. If there is any checked luggage, the passenger has to pay for the fee.
No free meals or drinks are served.
No refund, cancellation.
2. How can I buy a cheap ticket?
When you have decided your exact date and time for your travel, please log on to our website www.vietjetair.com or call VietJetAir call center on 19001886 to book your ticket.
3. I live in a remote area and don’t have Internet access. How can I buy a ticket?
When you have decided the exact date and time for travel, call VietjetAir call center on 19001886 to book your ticket. You can then make your payment at any HDBank branch. Please note your ticket code and the payment amount before you go to the bank.
4. Do I have to pay any extra on top of the ticket price?
Apart from the ticket fare, passengers have to pay the following fees:
Value added tax (10% of the ticket price)
Other fees if you wish to use our services.
5.Do I get a discount if I buy a return ticket?
We do not offer return tickets. The ticket price is calculated for each trip.
6. What information is needed when I book ticket via telephone or at the booking office?
You should provide the following:
Your journey: destination, date and time.
Your full name (it has to be the same as in your ID).
Your contact phone number.
Your email address: we will send e-ticket to your email.
7. I need to travel urgently, how many hours prior to flying can I book a ticket?
You can book a ticket online at our website www.vietjetair.com at least 4 hours prior to your flight.
If you want to fly within 4 hours you will need to go to our last minute booking offices at the airports.
8. What is an e-ticket?
E-ticket is the ticket issued to you by us.
9. How and where can I get my e-ticket?
The tickets we issue to our passengers are e-tickets. Soon after the online booking and payment is done successfully you will receive your e-ticket via your registered email.
If you do not receive your e-ticket within 1 hour, you can visit our website www.vietjetair.com to check your e-ticket information using your reservation code and passenger information to access your booking. Alternatively, contact our call center at 19001886 to get your ticket.
10. What should I do if I lose my E-Ticket?
You can log on to our websitewww.vietjetair.com to check your e-ticket information using your reservation code and passenger information to access your booking. Alternatively contact our call center at 19001886 and they will issue a new one.
11. Do I need to present my e-ticket at check-in?
12. How can I be sure my e-ticket has been purchased successfully?
When payment is successfully made, our system will confirm your ticket code and itinerary and send them to your registered email.
13. After purchasing my ticket how can I get my receipt?
Please come to our booking office for the receipt.
14. What is the reservation code?
The reservation code is your ticket code. Our reservation code has 7 digits.
15. Why are VietJetAir ticket codes written in numbers and not letters?
Numbers can be saved and checked easier.
16. Is it possible to change my name and contact address online?
Yes, you can change them on our website.
17. What are the advantages of registering on the VietJetAir website?
Your personal information is saved in our system making it easy for you to check your ticket. Also, you will be sent news on discounts and offers.