LETTER OF INVITATION FOR BUSINESS COOPERATION
Dear Valued Customers,
Vietjetair Cargo JSC - a subsidiary of Vietjet Aviation JSC would like to express our sincere thanks to your valued supports in the past years.
The year 2015 was assessed as a successful year of Vietnam Aviation Industry. According to the International Air Transport Association (IATA), Vietnam is one of the seven fastest growing markets in the world from 2014 to 2017 and will become the 3rd strongest growth aviation market in the world in terms of transported International passenger and cargo traffic.
In order to meet the increasing demand for air cargo transport on domestic and international routes, Vietjetair Cargo has continuously expanding its network with nearly 53 routings coverage of all domestic destinations and international destinations to Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, China, Myanmar and Malaysia until the present time.
In parallel with the goal of expanding network and offer the best products to the customers, Viejetair Cargo has planned to select the reliable partners for long-term cooperation in cargo and mail transport on its services in the years to come. Therefore, Vietjetair Cargo would like to invite potential partners with experiences and ability to participate in the cargo hard-block bidding for Vietjetair Cargo’s domestic and international routes with the following requirements:
1) Form of business cooperation:
The selected partner will be become a preferred Cargo Sales Agent for one sector; many sectors or the whole Vietjetair Cargo network.
- Experience in organizing the cargo sales on the airlines.
- Having knowledge of airfreight market and understanding of airfreight transport market as well as the regulations on airfreight transport.
- Having financial capability.
3) Document requirements:
- Company profile (attached format). Download now.
- Business registration license of the company.
4) Time of document submission:
From 01 September 2016 until 10 September 2016
5) Time of notification:
- We will conduct a review of your company profile to finalize the shortlist of qualified candidates to participate in bidding for cargo hard-block on domestic and international routes of Vietjetair Cargo.
- Time of notification by letter to the qualified candidate on 15 September 2016.
- We hold no responsibility to explain reasons for candidate who is not selected to participate in the bidding.
Please send your required documents to:
Vietjetair Cargo Joint Stock Company
FL 12th, Hai Au Building, 39B Truong Son, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Mr. Le Huy Hoang
Tel: +84 167 247 9920
For detail information, please contact to:
Mr. Diep Chi Cuong
Cellphone: +84 905 888 268
Mr. Huynh Quan Thin
Cellphone: +84 909 878 999
Do Xuan Quang